If you have ever considered learning to become a meditation teacher, check out the Modern Meditation Teacher Training with Amanda Gilbert and Modern ŌM. This is Miami’s only in-person modern meditation teacher training (MMTT) certification.
Amanda Gilbert is a renowned meditation teacher with over a decade of experience in the field and Modern ŌM is Miami’s leading spiritual wellness community.
The 5 month certification, taught live in Miami from August 19 - December 16, is organized into 3 comprehensive modules to strengthen your personal practice and understanding and is uniquely designed to develop what the world needs today - effective modern meditation teachers who are:
- Committed to their personal practice
- Studied in lineage, historical & cultural context
- Knowledgeable in science and research
- Trained in understanding diversity and trauma
- Practical in their teaching styles
- Skilled in facilitating group dynamics
- Ethical and professional
- Embodied in their work
- A professional certification as a Modern Meditation Teacher
- 5 month comprehensive training with world-class faculty
- 6 hours of LIVE (not recorded) training with faculty
- Monthly group mentorship sessions
- Practice teaching on the Modern ŌM platform
- Access to future trainings and curriculum for continued career development
- A peer-group of fellow future modern meditation practitioners and leaders
- Credibility, competency and confidence to build your meditation career
Full details on the training schedule, pre-requisites, tuition, and payment can be found at their website modernmeditation.training.