Margaret Pace Park has long been downtown Miami’s go-to for tennis, basketball, beach volleyball and running. Now, more and more health-minded businesses are starting to open their doors in this energized bayside neighborhood. Edgewater is becoming a dense, walkable jungle of all things wellness, giving other fitness-minded Miami neighborhoods a run for their money.
Here are some of the top Edgewater gyms, services, and eateries to put on your must-try list.
Places to Sweat
- Fitbox - a high octane boxing class that will get you pumped for the day or night ahead.
- Red Bike - Miami’s favorite cycling studio recently opened its doors in Edgewater.
- Miami Strong - Edgewater’s newest gym brings effective fat-burning, muscle-building workouts.
- The Barre Code - this studio offers total body barre classes right on the bay.
- Legacy Fit - this popular partner interval training gym is an Edgewater mainstay.
- Budokon - Cameron Shayne, the master of Mixed Movement Arts, brought his unique and challenging program to the neighborhood.
- Elev8tion - with weight lifting, HIIT, cycling, and cardio boxing there’s something for everyone at this Edgewater gym.
- Fight Club - work up a sweat at Miami’s OG boxing gym.
- Sacred Space - a national leader for high vibe yoga and healing events.
Places to Recover
- Fox Physical Therapy - one of Miami’s top orthopedic and sports injury rehabilitation centers.
- PhysioLogix Therapy - Dr. Rob is a Miami favorite for physical therapy, stretch therapy and more.
- Infiniti Sports Institute - visit ISI to enhance performance or for an effective recovery plan.
- Pura Vida - Edgewater residents rejoiced when this popular Miami Beach eatery opened its doors bayside this year.
- Green G - this juice bar serves up some of Miami’s top smoothies and bowls.
- The Hideout Cafe - get your daily Shroom coffee fix or pick up a yummy smoothie or avocado toast at this new Edgewater cafe.
- Vice City Bean - fuel up on some of the best coffee in Miami post-Budokon or Elev8tion.