For a fresh way to spend Sundays and support local businesses, the Town of Surfside invites the public to its outdoor Farmers Market. The popular market returns to the area on Sunday, March 7 and is helmed by Surfside resident Javier Valmana, who is also the creator of Wavey Acai Bowls.
With COVID-19 guidelines enforced, visitors can safely shop for home decor, artisan items, apparel, handmade jewelry and baked goods, or fuel up on delicious fare from a plant-based vendor, healthy acai bowls and Peruvian-style cuisine. The Surfside Farmers Market is conveniently located across the street from the beach. It is a must-visit during a trip to Miami’s charming beach town.
The following is a list of participating vendors…and the list is still growing:
- Paz y Luna - hats, hand bags, handmade apparel. @paz_y_luna
- Cherelune - artisanal soaps, crystals, candles @cherelunemia
- LifeACTivated - bohemian clothes @lifeact_ivated
- SueBeeQ Jewlery - handmade jewelry @suebeeqjewlery
- Wavey Acai bowls - Acai bowls @waveyacaibowls
- Ciabella - baked goods @ciabellabakery
- Moana Kai - handmade baby and kids clothing and accessories @moanaandkai
- Mind of art - decorative accessories, handmade concrete pots, refurbished artistic furniture @justart1970
- Yessis - Peruvian-style ceviche, hot pressed paninis, handmade empanadas, vegan options, fresh lemonade, hot churros, banana bread & other baked good @Yessiskitchen
- Planta sol - freshly potted plants for indoor and outdoor @jengricas
- Soapciety- handcrafted soaps, body scrubs, hand sanitizers, lip balms, small accessories @1934soapciety
- Fruitsncahoots - Fruits and veggies @fruitsncahoots
- Bussdown vegans – plant-based vendor that serves west coast flavors, featuring burritos and bowls. Everything is made from scratch: no GMOs or processed ingredients and soy free @bussdownvegans
From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Sunday, starting March 7, 2021
9500 Collins Avenue in Surfside
Free to attend
New vendors are welcome to participate in the Surfside Farmers Market and can fill out an application online at https://form.jotform.com/210245312434139. For questions, contact Javier Valmana at 305-923-2518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.