Pre-COVID they were annoying. Now? They are the things that you never thought you would miss about working out in Miami.
1. Fighting traffic to make it to class on time.
2. Struggling to find parking before class.
3. Paying for parking as you run to class.
4. Paying $30 for a drop-in class.
5. Shoving your way to the lockers.
6. Waiting in a pack of people for class to start.
7. Rubbing up on sweaty people coming out of the workout as you head into class.
8. Having the instructor yell at you to do burpees.
9. Having the instructor yell at you to do anything physical.
10. When the person at the station in front of you is dripping sweat on everything.
11. When the sweat towel smells a little funky.
12. That one person not following any instructions.
13. Having to sneak using your phone.
14. Waiting to use the equipment.
15. Getting stuck on a waitlist.
16. Getting suckered into buying new workout clothes.
17. Being asked to take photos for a fitness influencer after class.
18. Paying $10 for a post-workout smoothie.
We can't wait for the day when we can be shoved by a sweaty gym-goer as we pay for an overpriced smoothie before walking back to our car to find a parking ticket!!!!!