With 10 locations already in South Florida, Carrot Express is opening in Brickell this Friday, November 12 at the Sabadell Financial Center. Carrot Express Brickell will be the first location to debut a breakfast menu, with all locations joining by the end of the year.
Founder, Mario Laufer is thrilled to grow the wholesome legacy throughout South Florida. Since 1993, Laufer has been on a mission to create Miami’s healthiest dishes with a flavorful twist.
“Over the past few years, it’s been incredible to watch Brickell grow. With so many residents and businesses, we knew there was room for Carrot Express to be in the middle of it all," said Laufer. "A lot of these individuals in Brickell are passionate about taking care of themselves and we’re thrilled to offer locals and visitors healthy choices that are good for your body and soul.”
Carrot Express features something for every kind of dietary restriction in addition to their vast and expansive menu including a wide range of salads, smoothies, bowls, wraps, fresh pressed juices, and smoothies.
- Josh’s Overnight Oats – Oatmeal, almond milk, toasted coconut flakes, chia & flax seeds, cinnamon, blueberries, strawberries, Mario’s granola, almond butter, drizzled honey ($9.95)
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowl – Quinoa topped with roasted cremini mushrooms, sautéed spinach, avocado, pico de gallo, cage-free sunny side egg ($13.95)
- Smoked Salmon Omelet - 3 cage-free eggs omelet with smoked salmon, shallots & capers. Served with toasted #ZTB multigrain sourdough, side of low-fat cream cheese ($13.95)
- Berry Almond Butter Toast – Toasted Zak the Baker, multigrain sourdough topped with almond butter, strawberries, blueberries, chia seeds, cinnamon & toasted coconut flakes, drizzled honey ($8.95)
- Huevos Rancheros Burrito – 2 cage-free scrambled eggs, brown rice, black beans, avocado, fresh corn, jack cheese, cilantro & pico de gallo. Perfectly wrapped & toasted on a whole wheat wrap. Served with cilantro-lime dressing ($13.95)
Takeout and delivery will be available immediately after opening. The 2,000 square foot space will incorporate the similar relaxed atmosphere of other Carrot Express locations, featuring their branded colors of orange and green and 51 indoor seats.
Hours of operation are 7:30 AM – 9 PM Monday - Friday, and 9 AM – 9 PM Saturday and Sunday. Delivery and takeout orders can be placed directly through the Carrot Express website or on ChowNow, Toast, Postmates, UberEats, and GrubHub.