Inflation who?! Beginning this weekend, health conscious eaters and breakfast lovers can order any breakfast or all-day breakfast item from Carrot Express and receive the second item free.
The brunch bundle bogo deal will be offered every Saturday and Sunday from 9 am until 2 pm at all locations through the end of August. The free menu item will be the cheaper dish and all guests will be able to enjoy a well-balanced and nourishing breakfast or brunch for two under $20.
Recently, Carrot Express has debuted breakfast and all-day breakfast at all their locations. Highlights include:
- California Eggwich (NEW!) - 2 cage free folded eggs layered with avocado, crumbled feta cheese, arugula, tomato, lime juice and olive oil served on a toasted sesame bagel ($12.95)
- Josh’s Overnight Oats – oatmeal, almond milk, toasted coconut flakes, chia & flax seeds, cinnamon, blueberries, strawberries, Mario’s granola, almond butter, drizzled honey ($9.95)
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowl – quinoa topped with roasted cremini mushrooms, sautéed spinach, avocado, pico de gallo, cage-free sunny side egg ($13.95)
- Smoked Salmon Omelet - 3 cage-free eggs omelet with smoked salmon, shallots & capers. served with toasted #ZTB multigrain sourdough and a side of low-fat cream cheese ($13.95)
- Berries Almond Butter Toast – toasted Zak the Baker, multigrain sourdough topped with almond butter, strawberries, blueberries, chia seeds, cinnamon, toasted coconut flakes and drizzled honey ($8.95)
- Huevos Rancheros Burrito – 2 cage-free scrambled eggs, brown rice, black beans, avocado, fresh corn, jack cheese, cilantro & pico de gallo. perfectly wrapped & toasted on a whole wheat wrap. served with our cilantro-lime dressing ($13.95)
For a list of all Carrot Express outposts so you can plan your brunch visit, click here.