YogaSix in Midtown Miami is celebrating their grand opening with a week of free classes. They are inviting everyone to come flow at the newest yoga studio in town, located at 3900 Biscayne Blvd in the Design District.
They offer six different class types from hot and powerful to slow and mindful - here's a brief description of the classes you can experience at YogaSix.
- Y6 101 - The perfect class if you're brand new to yoga, or looking to ease back into your practice.
- Y6 Slow Flow - A slower-paced (but still challenging) vinyasa class, enjoy more time to transition and experience postures as you flow.
- Y6 Restore - The ultimate recovery class... slow down, stay low to the ground, and open up the major muscle groups of the body.
- Y6 Hot - Flow, strengthen and stretch in our set sequence in a heated room. Come hydrated!
- Y6 Power - A faster-paced, fun and challenging vinyasa class, you'll develop strength, focus and flexibility while having fun.
- Y6 Sculpt & Flow - Your class to build strength, cardiovascular health, and endurance by using dumbbells, bands & bodyweight exercises.